Sun. Oct. 14th, 12- 5pm Hudson valley pumpkins all sizes & shapes. Fresh homemade baked pumpkin pie, cider, and other delights. Two solar powered music stages. Main Stage: Don Smith & Friend, Mark McNutt & Friend, RJ Storm & the Old School Bluegrass Band,The Judith Tullock Band, The Lost River Boys, The Trouble Sisters. Many free children's activities. Fun for the all ages. Environmental information. Free sails on the sloop Woody Guthrie. New at the Pumpkin Festival: Best pumpkin bread. The pumpkin bread must be made from scratch with recipe. 1st place is $25. Pumpkin bread must be enter at the Contest Tent before 2pm. Winner announce at 3pm. Free Admission Pete & Toshi Riverfront Park, 1 Flynn Dr., Beacon, NY Interested in vending, firstname.lastname@example.org (845) 463-4660. Rain or Shine. Info: www.beaconsloopclub.org
NEW at Pumpkin Festival 2018 - Pumpkin Bread Contest!!
Rules and Regulations
1. Anyone can enter. The only rule is the pumpkin bread must be made from scratch.
2. Prize for first place is $25.
3. To enter, bring your Pumpkin bread to the Contest Tent before 2PM. Bring your Pumpkin bread on a dish or plate, along with a card with your name, phone number, and recipe. Besides the name of your recipe, please include the ingredients used. Attach the card to the plate. If you would like your plate returned, please note that on the card.
4. The judging will start about 2:15 and consider such aspects as taste, appearance, and texture.
5. Winners will be announced from the tent at 3:00